The Patient Tracking (Waitroom) module tracks the flow of patients through the practice / facility. Some of the key features are,
- Fast and efficient data entry.
- Patient activity / status is differentiated by colour. This can be set to automatically change to red after the patient has been waiting for an extended length of time. Other colours are used to indicate that a patient is in consultation or undergoing treatment.
- Assign patients to a Resource (usually a clinician) and a Location. Patients can also be linked to an “Any” resource, which indicates that the patient will see the first available doctor.
- Display appointment booking time and patient arrival time.
- Display and record time waiting, in consultation and in treatment.
- TRIAGE status.