Totalcare Clinicals Mozart includes a powerful Surgical Audit capability that supports the recording of information about Surgical procedures, and comprehensive reports to analyse this data.
To reduce the data entry requirements for Surgical Audit, an Operation Note can be initialised from the Billing or Admission data already recorded in Totalcare. This significantly reduces compliance effort.
- Procedure data.
- Anaesthetic data.
- Inventory and Supplies including prosthetics.
- Carers and additional staff details.
- Free text notes.
- Custom fields designed to allow you to record any specific data relevant to your specialty.
- Per Operation note security allows a Surgeon to restrict access to recorded data.
- Extensive reporting options analyse data either graphically or in a tabular format. Data can be consolidated or segmented by Surgeon and/or Facility, Patient demographics, Operations, Procedures, Complications, Severity, Diagnosis, Prosthetic, Date/Week/Month/Year, etc.